Public Partnership & Outreach in the Office of the Provost provides services to enhance the relationships, outreach, and scholarly engagement of faculty, departments, and colleges, as well as the Division of Academic Affairs.
Our experienced staff facilitates collaborative outreach to the public and various constituent communities with the goal of strengthening Texas A&M University’s service to the citizens of Texas. Our goal is to provide advice and support for the design and assessment of outreach programs, protocol, communication, event management, and partnership services.
- We serve as an access portal through which faculty, departments, and colleges as well as external constituent groups can easily identify and connect with partnering opportunities.
- We promote and communicate a broader knowledge of and advocacy for the mission of Texas A&M University as well as the impact of the work of our faculty.
- We maintain a central catalog of outreach, service, scholarly engagement, and partnership activities offered across Texas A&M University.
- We support the efforts of faculty and departments in designing, assessing, and evaluating outreach, service, and scholarly engagement.
- We facilitate targeted programming in conjunction with faculty, staff, and administrators that builds campus collaboration and a community interface through cultural awareness, PK-16 outreach, and continuing education.
- We provide high-quality event, communication, and special project coordination for the Office of the Provost and the Division of Academic Affairs.